2018 Development that Best Preserves Special Needs Population
Developer: Beacon Interfaith Housing Collaborative
Location: Edina, Minn
A first-of-its-kind development in a desirable area of Minnesota is making a big difference. 66 West, a 39-apartment affordable housing complex in Edina, Minn., is focused on long-term housing for unaccompanied homeless youth.
Developer Beacon Interfaith Housing Collaborative collaborated with Edina Community Lutheran Church to complete the development to provide long-term housing, supportive services and convenience to transportation and employment.
Apartments have a refrigerator, range, full bathroom and central air, while the development has a secure entry system, elevator, exercise room, laundry rooms, multipurpose rooms, a computer lab and on-site management and social services.
- Upcoming Conferences
- Previous Conferences
- 2021 Developments of Distinction Awards Winners
- 2021 Historic Rehabilitation Awards Winners
- 2021 Community Development QLICIs of the Year Awards Winners
- Past Award Winners
- Community Development QLICIs of the Year Awards
- Developments of Distinction Awards
- Historic Rehabilitation Awards
- Individual Achievement Awards
- Renewable Energy Power Awards
- Exhibit and Sponsorship
- FAQs and Feedback
- Industry Events
- Contact Us