On July 16, 2021, Novogradac updated its Privacy Notice for California Residents. You should review this updated Privacy Notice before continuing to use our site. By continuing to use our site, you agree to this updated Privacy Notice.
Affordable Housing Development Support
Novogradac's GoVal Group specializes in providing high quality market research and affordable housing development support. The complexities of today's marketplace requires a thorough understanding of affordable housing programs and how local markets impact on their success. Novogradac takes great pride in its blending of primary research with available demographic and secondary data to help determine the viability of a proposed project.
The GoVal Group completes approximately 2,000 market studies and appraisals each year throughout the U.S. and several territories. Since 2003, the Group has completed approximately 25,000 engagements nationwide. The purpose of these studies is to assess the market feasibility and/or determine the value of Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) developments. Our expertise extends to additional subsidy overlays such as public housing, Hope VI, rural development (Section 515, 538), Section 8, Section 236 and Section 202 housing.
Novogradac provides the following affordable housing services:
• Market Studies and Appraisals for Developers, Syndicators, Investors, and Lenders
• HUD Consolidated Plans and Community Development Support
• Public Housing Authority Flat Rent Studies
• HUD Section 8 Rent Comparability Studies
• Litigation Support
Technology and Online services:
For further information contact Brad Weinberg at 240.235.1701.
- All Services
- Cost Segregation
- Emergency Rental Assistance
- Government Consulting and Valuation Advisory Group
- Historic Tax Credit
- Housing and Urban Development
- Litigation Support and Expert Witness Testimony
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit
- Opportunity Zones
- New Markets Tax Credit
- Property Compliance
- Public Housing Authority
- Renewable Energy
- Tax and Audit
- Wine Industry
- Year 15 Exit