Novogradac offers all of the following benefits:
Group Insurance Plans
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Firm-provided group life insurance and AD&D
- Firm-provided long-term disability insurance
- Medical, dependent care and commuter flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) plan with employer profit share contribution
- Short-term disability
- CPA exam and licensure awards
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Casual attire “Dress For Your Day” policy
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays (including the day after Thanksgiving, Juneteenth, and one floating holiday each year at the discretion of the firm)
- Paid parental leave
Commitment to the Community
- Community involvement: Novogradac encourages and compensates our employees for participation in community service days to support local community causes.
Benefit eligibility is subject to employment status and individual plan eligibility rules.
Hard Work Pays Off
I knew my internship at Novogradac & Company would be competitive. I didn’t know how much I’d like it.
During college, I had a couple of internships that I didn’t enjoy. I wasn’t sure where I wanted to work in accounting, but knew I wanted to like where I worked. Last summer, I graduated from BYU-Idaho and soon started searching for a firm.