On July 16, 2021, Novogradac updated its Privacy Notice for California Residents. You should review this updated Privacy Notice before continuing to use our site. By continuing to use our site, you agree to this updated Privacy Notice.
The Novogradac Journal of Tax Credits Awards
Winners are announced on an annual basis and the 2021 round of awards features the following categories: Community Development QLICIs of the Year, Developments of Distinction and Historic Rehabilitation. Nominations for awards are accepted year-round, but nominations received after the posted deadline will be considered for the following year, if they meet the criteria.
Announcing the 2021 Novogradac Journal of Tax Credit Awards
The Novogradac Journal of Tax Credits Awards recognize participants who strive for excellence in community development, affordable housing and historic preservation. Congratulations to this year’s winners.
Developments of Distinction Awards
- Culpepper Garden I, for Development that Best Preserves Existing Affordable Rental Housing
Developer: Wesley Housing
- The Retreat at Harbor Pointe, for Development that Best Preserves Family Housing
- Miremonte, for Development that Best Exemplifies Rural Community Impact
Developer: Volunteers of America National Services
- The Redevelopment of Poindexter Village, for Development that Best Preserves Metropolitan Community Impact
Developer: Columbus Metropolitan Housing Authority
Developer: McCormack Baron Salazar
- Main Street Apartments, for Development that Best Exemplifies Special Needs Population
Developer: RST Development, LLC
Developer: Main Street Connect, Inc.
Historic Rehabilitation Awards
- The Tyler, for Residential Development that Best Exemplifies Major Community Impact
- City Foundry STL, for Non-Residential Development that Best Exemplifies Major Community Impact
Developer: New and Found Development
- Milwaukee Soldiers Home, for Residential Development that Overcame Significant Obstacles
Developer: The Alexander Company
- Cook County Hospital, for Non-Residential Development that Overcame Significant Obstacles
Developer: Murphy Development Group
Developer: Walsh Construction
- The Multi-Assistance Center at Morgan’s Wonderland, for Metro QLICI of the Year
CDE: DV Community Investment
CDE: PeopleFund NMTC, LLC
CDE: CCG Community Partners, LLC
- Lakota Tech, for Non-Metro QLICI of the Year
CDE: USBCDE, LLC
CDE: Dakotas America, LLC
- TemperPack Virginia Inc., for Operating Business QLICI of the Year
CDE: AMCREF Community Capital
- Salt City Market (SCM), for Real Estate QLICI of the Year
CDE: The Rose Urban Green Fund, LLC
CDE: Chase New Markets Corporation
- Paul's Place - Groundwork Kitchen, for Small Business QLICI of the Year
CDE: Cinnaire New Markets
CDE: The Community Builders, Inc.