Nomination Judging Criteria - 2022 Developments of Distinction Awards
Developments of Distinction being honored will have been placed in service between March 1, 2021, and March 1, 2022.
Developments will be judged on the following criteria. Has this development:
- Had a meaningful impact on its community?
- Distinguished itself in a unique manner?
- Served as a major catalyst for further community development?
- Responded to community need(s)?
- Established measureable benefits and success in meeting that/those needs?
- Employed the effective use of community resources?
- Formed effective community partnerships?
- Achieved its objectives?
- Instituted the use of innovative strategies and leveraged innovative financing in bringing benefits to its community?
- Demonstrated benefits that outweigh costs?
- Set up successful strategies that can be repeated?
The nomination deadline for the 2022 round is March 4, 2022.