2022 Non-Residential Development that Best Exemplifies Major Community Impact
Location: St. Louis
The Delmar Divine is a mixed-used development in St. Louis that provides 105,000 square feet of office space, shared services and other resources for nonprofits, foundations and community support organizations, as well as about 150 residential units.
CRG developed the Delmar Divine to create a social innovation district where agencies can collaborate, innovate and provide better outcomes for the neediest in the region. Located on the site of the former St. Luke’s Hospital (which closed to the public in 2014) on the eastern edge of the West End neighborhood, the property is on a street that historically split the city by racial lines.
The development received $11.4 million in federal HTC equity from U.S. Bancorp Community Development Corporation as the investor, split between the commercial and residential components and $14.2 million in state HTC equity, similarly split, with Enhanced Historic Credit Partners as the investor.
- Upcoming Conferences
- Previous Conferences
- 2022 Developments of Distinction Awards
- 2022 Historic Rehabilitation Awards
- 2022 Community Development QLICIs of the Year Awards
- Past Award Winners
- Community Development QLICIs of the Year Awards
- Developments of Distinction Awards
- Historic Rehabilitation Awards
- Individual Achievement Awards
- Renewable Energy Power Awards
- Exhibit and Sponsorship
- FAQs and Feedback
- Industry Events
- Contact Us