A note from the conference chairman:
We look forward to welcoming renewable energy investors, lenders, developers and other industry participants to the Novogradac 2018 Financing Renewable Energy Tax Credits Conference in San Francisco.
We’ve planned a full agenda of timely educational sessions and networking opportunities and encourage you to add your name to the list of attendees.
The agenda is tailored to address the topics that are most important to those in the renewable energy tax credit world. Some of the topics that our expert panelists will address include:
- the latest developments in Washington, D.C., a practitioners’ roundtable on the effects of tax reform, the impact of lower corporate tax rates on investor demand for tax equity investments, etc.
- the latest trends affecting debt, sponsor and tax equity financing, the effects of the new tariffs on solar panels.
- a discussion of the evolution of sponsor equity and the larger role it is playing in renewable energy project finance.
- a discussion of current mergers and acquisitions activity in the renewable energy industry including a discussion of the current M&A landscape and what it means for the industry more broadly.
- a discussion of the current tax equity market including the depth of the investor pool, pricing trends, preferred transaction structures and other issues that you need to know to maximize tax equity proceeds.
- a discussion wherein insiders will provide insight on how to practice effective and efficient asset management, manage the O&M function, optimize energy production etc.
In addition to the educational aspect, networking opportunities abound at this event, with opportunities to meet with leading professionals, including members of the Novogradac & Company LLP renewable energy tax credit practice, before and after each session.
Be part of our industry’s leading spring event and join us at the 2018 Financing Renewable Energy Tax Credits Conference. Our hope is that you will get up to speed with the current participants, trends and issues but also make strategic connections with professionals that will help you continue to execute on your transactions.
Stephen B. Tracy, CPA