A note from the Conference Chair:
We are looking forward to welcoming more than 600 industry leaders to the Novogradac 2018 New Markets Tax Credit Conference, and I encourage you to add your name to the list of NMTC professionals convening in sunny San Diego.
We’ve tailored the agenda to include topics that focus on current issues and best practices in the community development world. A few of the many topics our expert panelists will address include:
- how tax reform and other events of 2017 will affect community development going forward and what that means to you,
- the current status of credit prices and competition,
- best practices to enhance community development at a local level and best exit strategies,
- how to get deals done, and
- unconventional financing tools and leverage sources
In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to network with leading professionals, including members of the Novogradac & Company LLP new markets tax credit practice, before and after each session.
On behalf of Novogradac & Company LLP, our hope is that the conference will not only be refreshing and encouraging, but that you will leave San Diego with the knowledge and relationships that will help you continue to thrive in the community development industry.
Becoming a sponsor of our conferences is a cost-effective and targeted way of reaching the tax credit community within the industry. Sponsorship offers a prime opportunity to raise your company profile and augment your position as a leading market player, as well as to create pre- and post-event exposure.