About the Event
Tax reform legislation is more than a year old, the income average test is now part of the tax code and we’re in the middle of a four-year span with a 12.5 percent increase in low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) allocations.
We encourage you to add your name to the list of the attendees at the Parc 55 San Francisco, where we’ll discuss a wide range of topics concerning affordable housing, with information for investors, developers, property managers, lenders and others.
We’ve tailored the agenda to address the topics that are most important to those in affordable housing. Some of the topics that our expert panelists will address May 2-3 include:
- the latest developments in Washington, D.C., concerning affordable housing, including what’s happening with the Affordable Housing Credit Improvement Act,
- the latest on LIHTC equity pricing and the appetite for credits,
- how the opportunity zones incentive works and how it can pair with affordable housing,
- unique challenges and opportunities for nonprofit organizations, and
- innovative ways to help bridge the gap in funding.
There will be plenty of networking opportunities in San Francisco, with opportunities to meet with leading professionals, including members of the Novogradac LIHTC practice, before and after each session. There also will be a networking reception Thursday evening.
Our hope is that the Novogradac 2019 Affordable Housing Conference will not only be refreshing and encouraging, but that you will leave San Francisco with the knowledge and relationships to help you thrive in affordable housing for 2019 and beyond.
Jeff Nishita, CPA | Conference Co-Chairman
Thomas Stagg, CPA | Conference Co-Chairman