The Mayflower Hotel Autograph Collection
June 6, 2019 - 8:00am to June 7, 2019 - 12:00pm
About the Event
We look forward to welcoming community development professionals to Washington, D.C., for the Novogradac 2019 New Markets Tax Credit Spring Conference, June 6-7.
With the 2018 round of new markets tax credit allocations anticipated out soon, we encourage you to add your name to list of the attendees at the Mayflower Hotel Autograph Collection, where we’ll discuss a wide range of topics concerning community development, with information that applies to investors, developers and others in the field.
Some of the topics that our expert panelists will address include:
- the latest developments in Washington, D.C., concerning community development, including legislative efforts to extend the new markets tax credit past the 2019 allocation round,
- addresses by Sen. Roy Blunt, R-Mo., and Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio,
- a question-and-answer session with members of the CDFI Fund,
- a midyear look at the investor market, and
- special sessions on allocation agreements, wind downs and submitting a winning application.
There will be plenty of networking opportunities in Washington, with opportunities to meet with leading professionals, including members of the Novogradac community development practice, before and after each session. There also will be a networking reception Thursday evening.
Our hope is that the Novogradac 2019 New Markets Tax Credits Spring Conference will not only be refreshing and encouraging, but that you will leave Washington with the knowledge and relationships to help you thrive in community development for 2019 and beyond.
Gregory Clements, CPA | Conference Chairman
Notes from Novogradac
Friday, May 10, 2019
How Could CRA Modification Affect Bank Investment in Affordable Rental Housing and Community Development?
Thursday, April 4, 2019