On July 16, 2021, Novogradac updated its Privacy Notice for California Residents. You should review this updated Privacy Notice before continuing to use our site. By continuing to use our site, you agree to this updated Privacy Notice.
Joining together virtually in preserving history
While we look forward to getting together in person as soon as we can, Novogradac is planning our premier all-virtual Historic Tax Credit Virtual Conference on Sept. 24th and 25th.
We are expecting over 400 virtual attendees, including developers, investors, historic consultants and others, to discuss the extraordinary circumstances presented to historic preservation professionals and how, together, we will continue to revitalize America’s treasures.
Our virtual platform includes an exhibit hall, chat rooms by topic to quickly connect with those with similar interests, an auditorium with live presentations and Q&A with our experts, and plenty of content for you to immerse yourself in from the comfort of your home or office.
We look forward to seeing you online until we can meet again.
Monday, Sept. 21
HTC 101: the Basics
Tuesday, Sept. 22HTC 202: Beyond the Basics
Wednesday, Sept. 23
Historic Tax Credit Advocacy
Thursday, Sept. 24
Friday, Sept. 25 (continued)
Virtual Event Pricing
- Virtual Conference Attendee
- Early Bird ends 8/27: $99
- Client rate $79
- Regular Rate: $199
- Workshop Rates:
- HTC Series:
- Workshop only: $249 each
- Workshop with virtual conference before 8/27: $199 each. Total cost is $298 with conference registration.
- Workshop with virtual conference after 8/27: Total cost is $398 with conference registration.
- Developing and Advocacy:
- Workshop only: $129 each
- Workshop with virtual conference before 8/27: $79 each. Total cost is $178 with conference registration.
- Workshop with virtual conference after 8/27: Total cost is $278 with conference registration.
- HTC Series: