Opportunity Zones Investments are Accelerating
Join us online to learn how opportunity zones (OZ) investments are continuing to push forward despite the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn what changes current OZ funds are making to their strategy in reaction to the pandemic, what OZ funds are gaining momentum and the importance of OZs in building up low-income communities.
Our sessions will be all live with more than 25 OZ experts available to answer your most complex questions. The virtual platform will also allow you to easily connect with other attendees to discuss and share best practices on deal structure and investment strategies.
See you online until we can meet again.
Tuesday, Oct. 20
All times are in Eastern Daylight Time
Wednesday, Oct. 21
Thursday, Oct. 22
Friday, Oct. 23
Virtual Event Pricing
- Virtual Attendee:
- Early Bird ends 9/24: $99
- Client rate: $79
- Regular Rate: $199
- Workshop Rates:
- OZ 101: The Basics | Oct. 20th
- OZ 201: Overcoming Obstacles | Oct. 21st
- Workshop only: $249 each
- Workshop with virtual conference before 9/24: $199 each. Total cost is $298 with conference registration.
- Workshop with virtual conference after 9/24: Total cost is $398 with conference registration.