Novogradac Conference In-Person Attendance Safety Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: September 14, 2022
As an in-person attendee, your safety and the safety of all attendees is our top priority. The following terms & conditions have been implemented based on CDC guidelines, and, unless otherwise prohibited by law, your in-person attendance is subject to these terms and conditions. Please familiarize yourself with these terms & conditions and reach out to [email protected] with any questions.
Conference Safety Terms & Conditions
- Unless required by law or ordinance at the time of the event, the use of masks/face coverings at Novogradac events will be optional. Individuals are encouraged to use a mask/face covering as recommended by the CDC, or by your state or local health department.
- Any revisions to our face covering policy will be dictated by CDC Guidelines and the status of COVID-19 in the region where the conference is held. The policy may be revised up to and including the time of the conference.
- At the time of registration, all attendees are required to review and acknowledge our Novogradac Terms & Conditions of Conference Registration, Novogradac COVID Terms & Conditions of Conference Registration and Novogradac Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk.
- Novogradac does not require attendees to submit a negative test or proof of vaccination prior to the conference, unless otherwise required by applicable law, regulation, or other government order. We encourage attendees to follow the CDC Guidelines on Domestic Travel, the CDC Guidelines on Travel to Mass Gatherings, and/or applicable state and local requirements when traveling to conferences.
Conference Room Setups
Meeting, meal and networking furniture is set up in accordance with CDC Guidelines.
Public touch points throughout the function space is cleaned in accordance with the CDC Guidelines.
- Sanitizing stations are set up throughout the function space.
- Attendees are encouraged to utilize sanitizing stations before and after eating as well as before and after sessions and breaks.
- Attendees are encouraged to wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
Food and Beverage
Food and beverage stations are set up in accordance with CDC Guidelines.
Notice of Potential Event Changes
Because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic which has resulted in various city, state, and federal regulations, guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (“CDC”) and state and local health authorities, and emergency orders (together, “Government Orders”), we are currently unable to predict how many attendees will be able to attend this event in person. Based on current circumstances, we are moving forward with the plan of accommodating the greatest number of in-person attendees to the extent it is deemed safe and advisable by applicable Government Orders. Since the state of the pandemic and Government Orders can rapidly change without notice, we reserve the right to adjust the number of attendees registered to attend the in-person portion of our conference at any time, and to convert any or all registrations to a virtual registration to the extent required by applicable Government Orders. All registrations are non-refundable, even if converted from an in-person registration to a virtual registration. Novogradac is not responsible for any additional costs you may incur due to a conference cancellation or conversion from in-person to virtual, including, but not limited to, cancellation fees, airfare, accommodations, transportation costs, etc.
Attendance at the Conference is subject to Novogradac’s policies and procedures, which will be based on current Government Orders, as well as the policies and procedures of the venue. Because Government orders or the policies and procedures of the venue may change at any time with little or no advance notice, we reserve the right to change our policies and procedures at any time. By registering for the Conference, you agree to comply with Government Orders and Novogradac’s and the venue’s policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, face coverings, social distancing, quarantine, or health screenings and/or questionnaires.
Novogradac and/or the venue reserve the right to ask an attendee to leave the Conference or to refuse admission to a live attendee who violates the policies and procedures of the Conference, Novogradac, and/or the venue. If you are asked to leave or refused admission to the Conference you will not be readmitted into the Conference and no refund will be provided.