Historic Rehabilitation Awards
The Novogradac Journal of Tax Credits Historic Rehabilitation Awards honor outstanding achievement in the rehabilitation of developments by recognizing development teams for excellence in the creative use of the historic tax credit (HTC).
Developments may be nominated in one of the categories listed below:
- Residential Development that Best Exemplifies Major Community Impact
- Non-Residential Development that Best Exemplifies Major Community Impact
- Residential Development that Overcame Significant Obstacles
- Non-Residential Development that Overcame Significant Obstacles
- Historic Development that Best Exemplifies Major Community Impact
- Historic Development that Overcame Significant Obstacles
- Historic Development that Best Demonstrates Financial Innovation
- Winner: The Tyler, East Haven, CT
- Honorable Mention: Lincoln Lofts
- Winner: The Miriam Apartments, Chicago
- Winner: Fort Des Moines Living, Des Moines, Iowa
- Winner: The Baldwin, Cincinnati
- Winner: Rosenwald Courts, Chicago
- Winner: City Foundry STL, St. Louis, MO
Developer: New and Found Development
- Honorable Mention: Price Hill Will ARCO (Formerly Masonic Temple Price Hill Lodge)
- Winner: 2700 Bohn Motor, New Orleans
- Winner: Jobs Café at Findlay Market, Cincinnati
- Winner: Rail & Commerce Building, Omaha, Neb.
- Winner: Drayton Mills Marketplace, Spartanburg, S.C.
- Winner: Milwaukee Soldiers Home, Milwaukee, WI
Developer: The Alexander Company
- Winner: St. Regis House, Berlin, N.H.
- Winner: Fruitdale Lofts, Wheat Ridge, Colo.
- Winner: West 25th St Lofts, Cleveland
- Winner: Cook County Hospital, Chicago
Developer: Murphy Development Group
Developer: Walsh Construction
- Honorable Mention: Schoolhouse at Artisan Hill
- Winner: Rose Collaborative for the Arts, New Orleans
- Winner: Westport Commons, Kansas City, Mo.
- Winner: Goodyear Hall, Akron, Ohio
- Winner: Building 90 of the West Lake Forest Innovation Center, Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Honorable Mention: Steeple View Lofts, Lancaster, Pa.
- Winner: Paramount Theatre Rehabilitation, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Honorable Mention: Connections Housing, San Diego, Calif.
- Winner: A-Mill Artists Lofts, Minneapolis
- Winner: The Landings at Maysville High School, Maysville, Ky.
- Honorable Mention: Carriage Factory Apartments, Rochester, N.Y.
- Winner: Luna Lodge, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Honorable Mention: The Mercury at the Beacon, Jersey City, N.J.
- Winner: 1717 East 9th LLC/The Residences at 1717, Cleveland
- Winner: Myrtle Banks Building, New Orleans, La.
- Honorable Mention: The Arlene and Harold Schnitzer Center for Art and Design, Portland, Ore.
- Winner: The Community Greens at Washington and Broad, New Orleans, La.
- Honorable Mention: Academy Lofts, Albany, N.Y.
- Winner: Palmer Park Square, Palmer Park District of Detroit, Mich.
- Honorable Mention: Capitol Square Apartments, Arlington, Mass.
- Upcoming Conferences
- Previous Conferences
- 2022 Developments of Distinction Awards
- 2022 Historic Rehabilitation Awards
- 2022 Community Development QLICIs of the Year Awards
- Past Award Winners
- Exhibit and Sponsorship
- FAQs and Feedback
- Industry Events
- Contact Us