On July 16, 2021, Novogradac updated its Privacy Notice for California Residents. You should review this updated Privacy Notice before continuing to use our site. By continuing to use our site, you agree to this updated Privacy Notice.
About Our Logo
The Novogradac logo is a symbol that represents the company’s integrity and values in accounting and consultation services and should be treated with respect and delicacy.
The purpose of these guidelines is to ensure that our branding is the most consistent component in our communication and representation.
The purpose of setting a minimum size to our logo is to maintain its readability, integrity and maximize impact.
For all permitted uses of our trademarks, you may not alter our logos in any way, for example:
In addition, you are not permitted to:
- place a logo in such close proximity to other content that it is indistinguishable
- use our logos in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with Novogradac or approval, sponsorship or endorsement by Novogradac (unless allowed via agreement from us)
- use our logos in a way that is harmful, deceptive, obscene or otherwise objectionable to the average person
- use our logos on websites or other places containing content associated with hate speech, pornography, gambling or illegal activities
- use our logos to, or in connection with, content that disparages us or sullies our reputation
You can access our logo by downloading any of the three versions below in PDF format. For other formats or variants, please fill out this request form.
- Journal of Tax Credits Print Edition Overview
- Journal Print Edition 2021 Schedule
- Journal Print Edition Ad Dimensions and Specs
- Journal Print Edition Business Directory Listing
- Journal Abridged Email Edition Overview
- Online Banner Ad Dimensions and Layout
- Available Webpages for Online Banner Placements
- Print and Digital Media Kit
- Contact Information
- Novogradac Logo Guidelines