On July 16, 2021, Novogradac updated its Privacy Notice for California Residents. You should review this updated Privacy Notice before continuing to use our site. By continuing to use our site, you agree to this updated Privacy Notice.
Novogradac Journal of Tax Credits Print Edition Overview
The Novogradac Journal of Tax Credits is your connection to the tax credit community. As a Novogradac Journal of Tax Credits advertiser, your message will reach a highly targeted and influential national audience. Whether your advertising objectives include developing leads, positioning your brand or promoting your services, the Novogradac Journal of Tax Credits is here to help you achieve your goals.
The Novogradac Journal of Tax Credits monthly provides 80 or more full-color pages of articles, editorial pieces, analysis and technical information written and curated to help the tax credit community make informed decisions related to:
- Low-income housing tax credits
- State tax credits
- New markets tax credits
- Property compliance
- Opportunity zones
- Historic tax credits
- Tax-exempt bonds
- Renewable energy tax credits
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
All of this content is rounded out by:
- Washington Wire – Analysis from Novogradac & Company LLP managing partner Michael J. Novogradac, CPA, on the latest legislative and regulatory news from Washington, D. C., that affect tax credit investments across the country
- Facts, Figures and Tables – Data including low-income housing tax credit pricing trends to monthly multifamily housing starts
- News Briefs – News highlights of low-income housing tax credits, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, state tax credits, compliance, new markets tax credits, historic tax credits and renewable energy tax credits.
- Compliance Column – Novogradac multifamily compliance manager Stephanie Naquin writes a monthly column on low-income housing tax credit compliance monitoring issues.
- History Tax Credit Tool Box – John Tess of Heritage Consulting Group provides practical insights to consider in historic rehabilitation.
- The Current – In-depth discussion of renewable energy tax credit issues from Forrest Milder, a partner with law firm Nixon Peabody LLP who has more than 30 years’ experience in tax-advantaged investments including energy tax credits
- Business Directory – Listings of professionals who provide services to the tax credit industry
- Upcoming Events – Calendar of upcoming Novogradac & Company LLP conferences
The Journal of Tax Credits focuses solely on tax credits, and related funding. Many of our readers tell us that the Journal of Tax Credits is a primary source of information that contributes to their knowledge of the state of the industry and the market. By that same token, the Journal of Tax Credits is key to reaching out to the tax credit industry's chief decision-makers. Whether your advertising objectives include the development of more leads, positioning your brand or promoting your services, the Journal of Tax Credits is your way to reach an influential and informed audience.
- Journal of Tax Credits Print Edition Overview
- Journal Print Edition 2021 Schedule
- Journal Print Edition Ad Dimensions and Specs
- Journal Print Edition Business Directory Listing
- Journal Abridged Email Edition Overview
- Online Banner Ad Dimensions and Layout
- Available Webpages for Online Banner Placements
- Print and Digital Media Kit
- Contact Information
- Novogradac Logo Guidelines