Sign Up Today!
Feb. 9, 2021: How to Apply for and Use Emergency Rental Assistance Program Funds
In this week’s Tax Credit Tuesday podcast, Michael J. Novogradac, CPA, discusses the $25 billion Emergency Rental Assistance program with Novogradac multifamily compliance program experts, Mark Shelburne and Stephanie Naquin. They discuss:
- The genesis of the federal Emergency Rental Assistance program
- The role of Treasury in getting the dollars out to state and local agencies
- The role of state and local agencies in distributing the funds
- How property owners can apply on behalf of tenants
- Which rental expenses qualify for reimbursement