On July 16, 2021, Novogradac updated its Privacy Notice for California Residents. You should review this updated Privacy Notice before continuing to use our site. By continuing to use our site, you agree to this updated Privacy Notice.
Novogradac Historic Rehabilitation Handbook - Premium
The 2020 edition of the Novogradac Historic Rehabilitation Handbook provides an overview of the historic tax credit (HTC) and delves into the intricacies of the program. This edition also features an important discussion about changes to the HTC as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and provides many other timely updates throughout the book.
Print and digital
This edition includes both a print copy and app access to the Novogradac Historic Rehabilitation Handbook. The NovocoKnows app is available on smartphones and tablets and can be downloaded from the Apple App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore. Novogradac will send an email with app access information within 1 business day of purchase.
Get the most current guidance on rehabilitating historic properties with the HTC, including:
New sections about:
- The 2020 Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security Act
- Combining HTCs with the opportunity zones incentive
- HTC equity funding
- Classifying, retaining and repairing windows
Updated sections about:
- Modifications to the 20 percent HTC
- Transition rule
- At-risk rules
- Material participation for real estate professionals
- Nonrefundable credits and carryback and carryforward provisions
- Qualified improvement property
- HTC recapture
- IRC Section 50(d) Income
- Partnership flip structure
- Exit strategies
- Partnership capital accounts under IRC Section 704(b)
- Methods of accounting for investments in operating/investment entities
- Accounting issues for leases
There are no reviews yet.