Novogradac LIHTC Property Management Handbook
The 2020 Novogradac LIHTC Property Management Handbook guides readers through the most up-to-date information in the complex field of low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) compliance monitoring. The 2020 edition discusses how to calculate income limits for average-income LIHTC properties and provides information on the IRS’ and allocating agencies’ response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This comprehensive resource features expanded guidance for extended-use agreements and issues concerning noncompliance and recapture for common areas, as well as real-world examples demonstrating how property management principles should be applied.
The 2020 Novogradac LIHTC Property Management Handbook provides:
New sections about:
- Calculating Income Limits for Average-Income Units
- IRS, LIHTC Allocating Agencies Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Minimum Compliance Monitoring Requirements
Updated sections about:
- Inclusions in the Extended-Use Agreement
- Compliance After the Initial 15-Year Credit Period
- HUD Utility Schedule Model for Utility Allowance
- How to Answer Form 8609 Question 8B
- Common Area Noncompliance and Recapture
- IRS Guidance on Compliance
- Property Compliance State, Territory Contacts
There are no reviews yet.