Novogradac LIHTC Property Management Handbook - Premium
The 2020 Novogradac LIHTC Property Management Handbook guides readers through the most up-to-date information in the complex field of low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) compliance monitoring. The 2020 edition discusses how to calculate income limits for average-income LIHTC properties and provides information on the IRS’ and allocating agencies’ response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This comprehensive resource features expanded guidance for extended-use agreements and issues concerning noncompliance and recapture for common areas, as well as real-world examples demonstrating how property management principles should be applied.
Print and digital
This edition includes both a print copy and app access to the Novogradac LIHTC Property Management Handbook. The NovocoKnows app is available on smartphones and tablets and can be downloaded from the Apple App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore. Novogradac will send an email with app access information within 1 business day of purchase.
The 2020 Novogradac LIHTC Property Management Handbook provides:
New sections about:
- Calculating income limits for average-income units
- IRS, LIHTC allocating agencies response to COVID-19 pandemic
- Minimum compliance monitoring requirements
Updated sections about:
- Inclusions in the extended-use agreement
- Compliance after the initial 15-year credit period
- HUD utility schedule model for utility allowance
- How to answer Form 8609 question 8B
- Common area noncompliance and recapture
- IRS guidance on compliance
- Property compliance state, territory contacts
There are no reviews yet.