Novogradac New Markets Tax Credit Handbook
The Novogradac New Markets Tax Credit Handbook is your definitive guide to the new markets tax credit (NMTC) from application and financing to development and compliance.
The 2017 edition updates all regulations and incorporates recent guidance from the Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) Fund, Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and others.
This edition features updated data as well as:
- A new section on restriction on use of QLICI proceeds
- Information about census data for eligibility in island areas of the United States
- A description of the innovative investments provision by the CDFI Fund
- An explanation of the disadvantaged businesses or communities and investments in unrelated entities provisions
- An explanation of the community outcomes category
- Details of the capitalization strategy category
- A discussion of FASB-published guidance on considerations specific to NMTC entity consolidation
- Details about the extension of the NMTC program through 2019
- And much more
There are no reviews yet.