Sign Up Today!
Novogradac Tax-Exempt Bond Handbook
The Novogradac Tax-Exempt Bond Handbook is a comprehensive, single-volume resource for all the regulations, guidance and legislation on the use of tax-exempt bonds in multifamily housing developments. This edition replaces the 2017 volume and covers the latest developments in the tax-exempt bond regulatory framework and corresponding industry best practices. The 2020 edition updates all regulations and incorporates recent guidance and issuance data.
New sections on:
- Fannie Mae MTEB program and Freddie Mac TEL program
- Surge in rental housing bonds use
- 95 percent of proceeds requirement
- Change in veteran housing’s bond financing eligibility
Updated sections on:
- Bond ratings
- Recycled bonds
- Timing for minimum set-aside test application
- Treatment of regular refunding and advance refunding issues in relation to volume cap
- Public approval requirement (TEFRA hearing)
- Combining tax-exempt housing bonds with LIHTCs
- Credit percentage election
- LIBOR rate retirement
There are no reviews yet.