On July 16, 2021, Novogradac updated its Privacy Notice for California Residents. You should review this updated Privacy Notice before continuing to use our site. By continuing to use our site, you agree to this updated Privacy Notice.
Novogradac Tax-Exempt Bond Handbook
The Novogradac Tax-Exempt Bond Handbook is a comprehensive, single-volume resource for all the regulations, guidance and legislation on the use of tax-exempt bonds in multifamily housing developments. This edition replaces the 2017 volume and covers the latest developments in the tax-exempt bond regulatory framework and corresponding industry best practices. The 2020 edition updates all regulations and incorporates recent guidance and issuance data.
New sections on:
- Fannie Mae MTEB program and Freddie Mac TEL program
- Surge in rental housing bonds use
- 95 percent of proceeds requirement
- Change in veteran housing’s bond financing eligibility
Updated sections on:
- Bond ratings
- Recycled bonds
- Timing for minimum set-aside test application
- Treatment of regular refunding and advance refunding issues in relation to volume cap
- Public approval requirement (TEFRA hearing)
- Combining tax-exempt housing bonds with LIHTCs
- Credit percentage election
- LIBOR rate retirement
There are no reviews yet.