Novogradac Tax-Exempt Bond Handbook
The Novogradac Tax-Exempt Bond Handbook is a comprehensive, single-volume resource for all the regulations, guidance and legislation on the use of tax-exempt bonds in multifamily housing developments. This edition replaces the 2020 volume and covers the latest developments in the tax-exempt bond regulatory framework and corresponding industry best practices. The 2022 edition updates all regulations and incorporates recent guidance and issuance data.
New sections on:
- Local support when seeking an issuer of multifamily bonds
- Alternative minimum tax and housing bonds
Updated sections on:
- The surge in rental housing bonds
- State ceiling for volume cap
- Advance refunding of bonds and redemptions
- Regulations for TEFRA hearings
- 4% LIHTC minimum rate
- Retirement of the LIBOR rate
- Interest rate swaps
- Swap risks
There are no reviews yet.