Novogradac Tax-Exempt Bond Handbook - Premium
The Novogradac Tax-Exempt Bond Handbook is a comprehensive, single-volume resource for all the regulations, guidance and legislation on the use of tax-exempt bonds in multifamily housing developments. This edition replaces the 2020 volume and covers the latest developments in the tax-exempt bond regulatory framework and corresponding industry best practices. The 2022 edition updates all regulations and incorporates recent guidance and issuance data.
Print and digital
This edition includes both a print copy and app access to the Novogradac Tax-Exempt Bond Handbook. The NovocoKnows app is available on smartphones and tablets and can be downloaded from the Apple App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore. Novogradac will send an email with app access information within 1 business day of purchase.
New sections on:
- Local support when seeking an issuer of multifamily bonds
- Alternative minimum tax and housing bonds
Updated sections on:
- The surge in rental housing bonds
- State ceiling for volume cap
- Advance refunding of bonds and redemptions
- Regulations for TEFRA hearings
- 4% LIHTC minimum rate
- Retirement of the LIBOR rate
- Interest rate swaps
- Swap risks