Renewable Energy Power Awards
The Novogradac Journal of Tax Credits Renewable Energy Power Awards recognize the most effective and innovative renewable energy tax credit developments that have had positive impact on job creation and their communities’ energy footprint.
Developments may be nominated in one of the categories listed below:
For 2013-2014, the awards ceremony is referred to as the year in which nominations were accepted, while the ceremony took place the following year. For all other years the Renewable Energy Power Awards ceremony is listed as the year in which the awards were given.
- Winner: Aerojet Rocketdyne, East Camden, Ark.
- Winner: The Roosevelt Landings Project, New York, N.Y.
- Winner: Burgess BioPower LLC, Berlin, N.H.
- Honorable Mention: Harbor Wind LLC, Corpus Christi, Texas
- Honorable Mention: Naval Air Weapons Station (NAWS) China Lake, China Lake, Calif.
- Honorable Mention: SunEdison California Department of General Services Transactions, Multiple Locations, Calif.
- Winner: FuelCell Power Plant at UCI Medical Center, Orange, Calif.
- Winner: Regulus Solar Project, Kern County, Calif.
- Winner: Capre and Vineyard Electric Cooperative Inc. (CVEC) and Town of Dennis Solar Project, Multiple Locations, Mass.
- Honorable Mention: HRI Solar Energy Project, New Orleans, La.; Houma, La.; Shreveport, La.
- Honorable Mention: San Diego Unified School District, San Diego, Calif.
- Winner: Sonoma Court Apartments, Escondido, Calif.
- Winner: Arbor Green, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Winner: Little Deschutes Lodge II, La Pine, Ore.
- Honorable Mention: St. Albans Solar Farm, St. Albans, Vt.
- Upcoming Conferences
- Previous Conferences
- 2022 Developments of Distinction Awards
- 2022 Historic Rehabilitation Awards
- 2022 Community Development QLICIs of the Year Awards
- Past Award Winners
- Exhibit and Sponsorship
- FAQs and Feedback
- Industry Events
- Contact Us