2015 State LIHTC Information
* Please note these figures refer to state Low-Income Housing Tax Credit programs - not the federal LIHTC program. The following chart is intended for summary-purposes only. As state LIHTC programs vary widely, we recommend that you gather complete details from the appropriate state agency. Some of the information listed below is based on estimates.
Please e-mail [email protected] with any questions or with additional information about programs in your state.
|State||Estimated Tax Credits|
Available in 2015
|Bifurcated from Federal LIHTC?||Credit Period||Type of Credit||Novogradac & Company LLP|
|Arkansas||$250,000||Yes||5 YEars||9 percent|
|California||$TBD||Yes||4 years||9 percent and 4 percent|
|Colorado||$5,000,000||Yes||Not Available||9 percent and 4 percent||Jeff Nishita|
|Connecticut||Not Available||Yes||1 year||Other|
|Georgia||$22,000,000||Yes||10 Years||9 percent and 4 percent|
|Hawaii||Not Available||Yes||10||9 percent and 4 percent|
|Missouri||$13,850,000||Yes||10 years||9 percent and 4 percent|
|New Mexico||$4,000,000||Yes||1 Year||Other|
|New York||Not Available||No||10 years||4 percent|
|North Carolina||Contact NCHFA for information||Not Available||Not Available||Other|
|North Dakota||TBD||Yes||1-10 Years||9 percent|
|Oklahoma||$4,000,000||Yes||Not Available||Not Available|
|Utah||Not Available||Yes||10 years||9 percent|
TBD indicates this figure or date is still to be determined by the according state agency.
"Not Available" indicates that the state agency was unable to respond to our inquiries.
Please note this information was provided to us directly from the states and some of the information is based on estimates. As such, please consider this chart tentative and subject to change. Application deadlines should be verified with the appropriate allocating agency. We will update these figures — which are also available to you online at www.taxcredithousing.com — as more information becomes available.
- LIHTC Basics
- Application and Allocation
- LIHTC Allocating Agencies
- Federal Caps and Deadlines
- State Tax Credit Information
- State LIHTC Program Descriptions
- QAPs and Applications
- State Average Income Policies
- National Housing Trust Fund State Allocation Plans
- Data and Tools
- Legislation and Court Rulings
- Research and Resources
- Related Programs
- Working Group