Novogradac Rent & Income Limit Calculator©
The Rent & Income Limit Calculator© is available with the compliments of Novogradac & Company LLP.
The Novogradac Rent & Income Limit Calculator© has been updated for the fiscal year 2018 income limits. Before using the numbers from the Novogradac Rent & Income Limit Calculator©, you should check with the applicable state housing agency to verify that the state agrees with the numbers.
The Novogradac Rent & Income Limit Calculator© is meant for the use of tax credit housing professionals only. It does not have the capability to determine eligibility for those seeking to qualify for and occupy low-income housing.
If you have questions about the income limits, or would like to engage Novogradac & Company LLP to calculate the rent and income limits for your property, please contact Thomas Stagg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Novogradac Rent & Income Limit Calculator©:
- This program will calculate IRS Section 42(i)(3)(A) low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) rent and income limits for every county and for every Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) in the United States.
- It provides the HUD sourced 30%, Very Low (50%), and Low (80%) income limits for the selected county.
- It automatically calculates the LIHTC Rent and Income Limits for any selected percentage of the Area Median Income (AMGI) for the selected county.
- Users can choose which bedroom sizes are displayed (the default setting displays results for all bedroom sizes).
- Users can choose which income or rent levels are displayed on the 12 year historical charts.
Other Features Include:
- The ability to display the Fair Market Rent (FMRs), as determined by HUD.
- A section for user to input allowances by bedroom type, so that LIHTC rents are shown before and after deduction of utility allowance;
- The ability to see average percentage income and rent increase over last 12 years; and
- The ability to display 140% income limits for purposes of the next available unit rule based on the 50% or 60% HUD income limits depending on minimum set aside chosen.
- LIHTC Basics
- Application and Allocation
- Data and Tools
- Fair Market Rents
- Income Limits
- Novogradac Rent & Income Limit Calculator ©
- LIHTC Mapping Tool
- QCTs and DDAs
- Novogradac DDA and QCT Mapping Tool
- LIHTC Pricing Trends
- Applicable Federal Rates
- Tax Credit Percentages
- Monthly Bond Factor Amounts
- Utility Allowances
- Interest Rates for Tax Credit Recapture
- Annual LIHTC Utilization Charts
- GSE Reform
- Legislation and Court Rulings
- Research and Resources
- Related Programs
- Working Group