Construction Cost Studies
Novogradac provides services to state agencies to help identify strategies to contain affordable housing construction costs. Services include analysis of trends, comparison of various categories and contrasting low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) properties with market-rate housing.
Novogradac also has tools to conduct sophisticated analysis of LIHTC properties’ distribution by congressional district, urban/rural, housing type and more. Examples of our construction cost study offerings include:
- trend analysis of cost components such as land, building, site work, architect fee and developer fee.
- comparison of various categories such as geographic location, housing type, development size and unit type.
- comparison of low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) construction costs to other states and/or market rate housing.
- evaluation of how qualified allocation plan (QAP) policies relate to construction costs.
- and more.
- All Services
- Cost Segregation
- Emergency Rental Assistance
- Employee Benefit Plan Auditing Services
- Government Consulting and Valuation Advisory Group
- Historic Tax Credit
- Housing and Urban Development
- Litigation Support and Expert Witness Testimony
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit
- Opportunity Zones
- New Markets Tax Credit
- Property Compliance
- Public Housing Authority
- Renewable Energy
- Tax and Audit
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Wine Industry
- Year 15 Exit