Construction Cost Studies
Novogradac & Company LLP provides services to state agencies to help identify strategies to contain affordable housing construction costs. Services include analysis of trends, comparison of various categories and contrasting low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) properties with market-rate housing.
Novogradac also has tools to conduct sophisticated analysis of LIHTC properties’ distribution by congressional district, urban/rural, housing type and more. Examples of our construction cost study offerings include:
- trend analysis of cost components such as land, building, site work, architect fee and developer fee.
- comparison of various categories such as geographic location, housing type, development size and unit type.
- comparison of low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) construction costs to other states and/or market rate housing.
- evaluation of how qualified allocation plan (QAP) policies relate to construction costs.
- and more.
- All Services
- Cost Segregation
- Government Consulting and Valuation Advisory Group
- Historic Tax Credit
- Housing and Urban Development
- Litigation Support and Expert Witness Testimony
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit
- Opportunity Zones
- New Markets Tax Credit
- Property Compliance
- Public Housing Authority
- Renewable Energy
- Tax and Audit
- Wine Industry
- Year 15 Exit