Sign Up Today!
Novogradac 2021 LIHTC Basics in Puerto Rico Online Workshop - On-Demand
The low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) world can be confusing. This workshop helps you navigate it in Puerto Rico and the USVI. Learn about the island’s credit allocating agency, partnership roles, types of tax credits, ownership structures, development timelines, compliance issues, how to avoid recapture and more, including unique opportunities for funding on the island.
- Original air date: May 3, 2021
- Access to Recording Expired: May 6, 2021
- Duration: 4 hours
- Mark Shelburne, Senior Manager, Public Policy, Novogradac
- Lucy Tran, Principal, Novogradac
- Alberto Garcia, Partner, Garcia Development Group LLC
*The standard registration fee for live online workshops and for online workshop recordings covers a single viewer only. If multiple persons within an organization wish to view the workshop and/or its recording (regardless of whether they view it on a single computer or multiple computers), the organization must purchase a registration for each person.