Sign Up Today!
Novogradac 2021 OZ Basics Online Workshop - On-Demand
Learn the fundamentals of the opportunity zones (OZ) incentive, including definitions of key terms, how the incentive works, how the Treasury regulations define best practices and lessons from the first two years. Get grounded in the incentive and have your questions answered by experts.
- Original air date: April 19, 2021
- Access to Recording Expired: July 22, 2021
- Duration: 4 hours
|Jason Watkins, Manager, Novogradac|
|Glenn Graff, Attorney, Applegate & Thorne-Thomsen P.C.|
|Megan Murphy, Principal, Novogradac|
Detailed agenda for 2021 workshop:
- Introduction to the OZ incentive
- Discussion of the three tax incentive benefits
- Analysis of typical OZ deal structures
- Investor-related OZ topics
- Qualified opportunity fund (QOF) rules and tests
- Qualified opportunity zone business rules and tests
- Working capital safe harbor analysis and examples
*The standard registration fee for live online workshops and for online workshop recordings covers a single viewer only. If multiple persons within an organization wish to view the workshop and/or its recording (regardless of whether they view it on a single computer or multiple computers), the organization must purchase a registration for each person.