Sign Up Today!
Novogradac 2021 OZ Beyond the Basics Online Workshop - On-Demand
The opportunity zones (OZ) incentive has tremendous potential to renew communities, but there are inherent complications that come with the OZ incentive. Prepare for success by hearing recommended practices to overcome challenges that emerge in planning and implementing your OZ strategy.
- Original air date: April 20, 2021
- Access to Recording Expired: July 27, 2021
- Duration: 4 hours
|Brent Parker, Principal, Novogradac|
|Jill Homan, President, Javelin 19 Investments.|
|Marc Schultz, Partner, Snell & Wilmer LLP|
Detailed agenda for 2021 workshop:
- Related party transactions
- Circular cashflow and step transaction matters
- Joint venture provisions and investor considerations
- Disguised sale issues
- Secondary market transactions
- COVID-related extensions
- Change in census tracts
- Potential legislative or regulatory changes
- Phased and long-term projects
- Operating and start-up business considerations
*The standard registration fee for live online workshops and for online workshop recordings covers a single viewer only. If multiple persons within an organization wish to view the workshop and/or its recording (regardless of whether they view it on a single computer or multiple computers), the organization must purchase a registration for each person.