On July 16, 2021, Novogradac updated its Privacy Notice for California Residents. You should review this updated Privacy Notice before continuing to use our site. By continuing to use our site, you agree to this updated Privacy Notice.
Novogradac 2021 Spring New Markets Tax Credit Virtual Conference - On-Demand
See what's in store for the NMTC in the second half of 2021.
The The Novogradac 2021 Spring New Markets Tax Credit Virtual Conference - On-Demand features the latest insights from the Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) Fund and covers how new markets tax credit (NMTC) investments can play a crucial role in the post-pandemic economic recovery. Registering for the Spring New Markets Tax Credit Virtual Conference - On-Demand will include access to the session recordings, presentation handouts, attendee search, and chat rooms.
How can I access the recordings and panel presentations?
- Once logged in, click the "Recordings" button next to the title of the session. All recordings will be available until September 8, 2021.
- You can download presentation handouts by clicking Presentation Handouts within the vertical navigation bar.
Can I connect with attendees on the platform?
- Yes! The attendee search icon allows you to search for attendees and send a message via chat.
Recording Schedule At-A-Glance
June 10 Sessions:
- Welcome Address
- Kaynote Address
- Inside the Beltway
- Mid-Year Investor Review
- NMTCs and Economic Recovery
- CDFI Fund Insights and Priorities
June 11 Sessions:
- New Markets Tax Credit extension and long-term strategies
- QALICB Readiness/Lending and Underwriting
- Community Impact
We hope you’ll take advantage of this Novogradac offering. Access to the virtual conference platform and recordings of each session will be available until September 8, 2021.
Cost to access the Novogradac 2021 Spring New Markets Tax Credit Virtual Conference platform and recordings: $199.00
The Events Desk is available to answer any questions by email or by calling us at 415-356-7970.