On July 16, 2021, Novogradac updated its Privacy Notice for California Residents. You should review this updated Privacy Notice before continuing to use our site. By continuing to use our site, you agree to this updated Privacy Notice.
Novogradac 2021 Spring Renewable Energy and Environmental Tax Credits Virtual Conference - On-Demand
Renewables and environmental tax incentives receive increased support creating greater possibility for a greener future.
The Novogradac 2021 Spring Renewable Energy and Environmental Tax Credits Virtual Conference - On-Demand features in-depth discussions on the future of these tax incentives, including what trends stakeholders should focus on, tax equity, new markets for developers and investors, plus energy storage and other technologies. Registering for the Spring Energy Virtual Conference - On-Demand will include access to the virtual lobby, auditorium, exhibit hall and networking lounge.
How can I access the recordings and panel presentations?
- All session recordings are located in the Auditorium. In the session menu, click the Play button next to the title of the presentation to view. All recordings will be available until August 18, 2021.
- Links to presentations slides are also located in the Auditorium. In the session menu, you can find the presentation links in the bottom left-hand corner of the sessions.
Can I connect with attendees on the platform?
- Yes! The chat rooms are open to connect via instant message, audio and video with others also online in the platform.
Recording Schedule At-A-Glance
May 20 Sessions:
- Keynote Address
- Washington Wire Report
- Renewable Energy - Tailwinds and Headwinds
- Tax Equity Part I–Landscape and Trends
- Energy Storage and Other Technologies
May 21 Sessions:
- Tax Equity Part II – New Investors, Syndication, and Market Opportunities
- Current Market Development Opportunities
- Carbon Sequestration and Tax Hot Topics
- Underwriting Challenges & (Trying to Predict) the Future
We hope you’ll take advantage of this Novogradac offering. Access to the virtual conference platform and recordings of each session will be available until August 18, 2021.
Cost to access the Novogradac 2021 Spring Renewable Energy and Environmental Tax Credits Virtual Conference platform and recordings: $199.00
The Events Desk is available to answer any questions by email or by calling us at 415-356-7970.