Novogradac 2020 HUD Rent and Income Limits and Your Tax Credit Property Webinar
This webinar airs from 1 to 3 p.m. ET (10 a.m. to Noon PT)
This webinar will review the effects of HUD-published income limits on LIHTC properties—especially in a post-COVID-19 environment—and will focus particularly on the updates from the newly published limits.
Wayne Michael, CPA, NPCC, HCCP
Senior Director of Education
- Income limit overview and history
- Adjustments to arrive at very low income (VLI)
- Maps illustrating the changes in income limits
- HUD’s cap on increases and rising income limits
- 2021 income limit estimates
- Effective dates
- How changing income limits will affect projects with layered financing
- Enhanced rent and income limit calculator
Owners and managers of low-income housing tax credit properties, accountants, consultants, and anyone else who wants to learn more about HUD’s Multifamily Tax Subsidy Projects (MTSP) income limits.
Multiple Registrations: $105/person ($90/person for nonprofits)