Novogradac Top 10 Tips to Gain an Advantage in Upcoming $5B NMTC Round Webinar
This webinar airs from 1 to 3:30 p.m. ET (10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PT)
The webinar will focus on the two scored sections of the application to provide you with a competitive advantage and what you can do starting now to be ahead of the competition by the time the 2021 round opens in the fall.
NMTC Eligibility Considerations
Business Strategy Section:
- Products, rates and terms that the applicant intends to offer
- Projected NMTC investments
- Investors and sources of leverage debt
- Track record
- Disadvantaged businesses or disadvantaged communities
- Investments in unrelated entities
Community Outcomes Section:
- Targeting the use of QLICIs
- Community outcomes
- Community accountability and involvement
- Broader community and economic development strategies
CDEs, first-time applicants, consultants, and anyone else who wants to learn more about getting an edge over the competition in securing an allocation of new markets tax credits in the upcoming $5 billion round.
Multiple Registrations: $120/person ($105/person for nonprofits)
For questions or registration assistance, please contact us at 415-356-7960 or email [email protected].
*The standard and nonprofit registration fee for live online webinars and for webinar recordings covers a SINGLE VIEWER ONLY. If multiple persons within an organization wish to view the webinar and/or its recording (regardless of whether they view it on a single computer or multiple computers), the organization must purchase a registration for each person.